The CAW team can provide you with advice and a series of resources to help you plan, organise and promote your event effectively. Contact them here.
You can download the resources below which will unite all CAW activities organised during the week. Your use of the branded materials will ensure that your event is recognised as an official part of College Awareness Week.
- CAW logo (Right-click on the link and click ‘Save as’ to save the image file.)
- Irish Version of CAW logo (CAW logo in Irish)
- Email header Let others know you’re involved in CAW. Download a logo to add to your emails. (Right-click on the link and click ‘Save as…’ to save the image file.
- CAW Guidance Posters Promote College Awareness all year round with our posters explaining why we study each secondary school subject.
- CAW certificate of participation.
- CAW photo consent form (required if you wish to take photos of children at events).
- Sample CAW press release (to edit and send to local media).
- Promote your event on your social media channels and follow us: