Teachers – Get involved in CAW!
Events can be big or small. If you choose to host an event in your own school, you’ll be in with a chance to win a prize for your class. All you have to do is submit the details here.
Check out these inspiring ideas:
- Download our activity sheets and use them in the classroom.
- Download posters, certificates and other resources
- Use our Community Mentoring resources and invite a current college student(s) for a visit – if possible, a past pupil of your school or someone from the area.
Plan an event – activity suggestions
Our Activity Suggestion Box has 50 ideas which may help to generate a college-going culture in your organisation.
Here are some the steps to organising an event:
- Discuss and brainstorm your event idea
- Submit your event details
- Promote and publicise your event
Contact College Awareness Week if you have any questions.